Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

hahaha!!!

Hilarious!!

Nobody Does it Better (cu Nobody Does it Better (cu

Sick!

Damn! This is awesome! I kind of got a smile on my face before the rap started. Then I was like "damn this is sick!". Awesome job!

Come Alive (Demo) Come Alive (Demo)

Like it!

Dude this sounds sick so far! Not a whole lot to review though... Would love to hear the finished product. It sound like it would be damn awesome.

ps. sorry for the 8. there just wasn't much here. I would given it probably a 10 otherwise!

&amp;lt;EagleGuard&amp;gt; Path of War <EagleGuard> Path of War

Epic

1.) Yes this does sound pretty damn epic. I really like the intro to this piece. It seems to build nicely but I think when it get to its climax it doesn't seem to let loose... or that's how I hear it anyways. We are all different and this is obviously what you heard.

2.) I like the beat. Seems to really drive this.

3.) Overall good song in my opinion, but the ending to me doesn't sound nearly strong enough for a song like this. Don't get me wrong it's not bad but I kept hearing a big and dramatic ending.

-We all have different opinions on everything but it actually was a damn good song. Good job!

EagleGuard responds:

Glad you liked it ;) I guess the ending could've been a bit more 'dramatic'. I'll think about the next time I write something epicly epic. Also, climaxes are on the top of my list as well.

And don't worry, I value (almost) all opinions ;)

Thanks for te review!

Tribute To Our Nightmares Tribute To Our Nightmares

I like it!

Sounds pretty awesome! I am always a fan of incorporating the piano with a Rock band. Good job!

bipolarmunkey responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate that! Glad you liked it!